Taking a tour to Japan is a very special trip. There are diversities relative to Japanese and Japanese that are not uniform: in a country of 128 million inhabitants you will find everything. Here are 10 curiosities that will attract attention to prepare your vacation in Japan, this fascinating and unknown country:
- Prohibition of firing in the streets due to the risk of burning someone (it can only be done while standing and around marked points, where there are ashtrays). However, you can smoke in bars and restaurants.
- Tokyo has fewer vehicle owners. Many companies forbid driving to work; in exchange, they pay you the public transport card.
- If you want to buy train tickets to travel, remember that the Shinjuku train station, in the financial district, is the station with the most passenger traffic in the world: about three and a half million people pass through its 36 platforms every day, on the that cross long-distance train lines, commuter lines and the subway.
- The tips are unusual and strange. the waiter is able to follow you to the street to remind you that you have forgotten something that is yours.
- You can buy JRpass to travel. There is no dining car on the Shinkansen (bullet train). People bring their own food or buy it on a cart that passes frequently down the aisle, and eat it in the wagon itself. The smell of food – strongly spicy – is very intense and draws the attention of Western travelers.
- The car bumper is a decoration type. No one parks so tightly as to be able to brush up against adjacent vehicles. Either there is more than half a meter between one and the other … or you don’t park.
- For education, money, credit or business cards are always given with two hands.
- When there are train delays, they apologize to travelers over the loudspeakers if the train is going to be a minute late.
- In the subway, always keep the ticket; It is essential to go out, or you can buy a Jrpass with unlimited rides.
- The Japanese men and women of Osaka are more open and outgoing, they like to live and drink on the terraces, they speak in the subway and are more likely to express their feelings in public. A rarity for the prevailing social norms.
Do not miss the opportunity to know Japan
[your_button url = “https://japantours.travel/contanos/” background = “# FF4A52” size = “5” wide = “yes” center = “yes” icon = “icon: external-link-square”] REQUEST BUDGET [/ su_button] [/ one_third_last]